Here is a list of issues we know about. In most cases we can provide a fix or workaround. For the others, we are working on them, so please be patient. Find an issue? -let us know on our Contact Us form.
1. WP e-Commerce: We have a small issues with previous versions of WP-eCommerce where the shortcode does not work properly. To fix this issue, upgrade to the latest version of WP e-Commerce (at least v3.6.8RC1).
2. The Directory and the Join Form will not work together on the same page. We are at a loss for why you would want them on the same page, but thought you should know. We do not plan to fix this.
3. In v0.5 Beta we made a rookie mistake in which after you downloaded and unzipped the plugin, you needed to rename the file to rename it from ‘business-directory’ to ‘biz-directory’. This problem has been fixed as of v0.6 Beta. If you are still running v0.5 Beta please see our installation guide for information on how to upgrade to the most recent version. We recommend using the most recent version of Business Directory for WordPress, of course.
4. It appears that in versions earlier than v0.6.1 Beta the Join Form did not always work for Internet Explorer due to the Ajax. We believe this issue is fixed as of v0.6.1 Beta. We still suggest FireFox for a better browsing experience.
6. Many users who installed WordPress in a sub-directory of their site (i.e. the URL for the WordPress site is something like `http://example.com/WordPress/`) were experiencing some styling errors. This was due to a small bug in our code that broke the style sheet file path. We made a quiet update to v0.6.1 Beta as of Oct. 16, 2008 at approximately 5:40 P.M. MDT. We believe this update has fixed the problem. If you are experiencing this error, please download the latest version of Business Directory, deactivate and delete your old copy (don’t delete the Business Directory database tables), and reinstall Business Directory completely.
7. It appears we have a compatibility issue with a plugin called Pluginstaller. If you have Pluginstaller installed, you may not be able to see your forms correctly. Pluginstaller appears to have gone into retirement, and has not been updated in over a year as of this writing. The functionality of Pluginstaller is actually built into the later versions of WordPress. If you want to run Business Directory, turn Pluginstaller off.